Interactive community where we EXPRESS our selfs through Short stories, Fantasy, Fiction.
This is just an observational piece, based on experiences and observations on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. I know this topic is not new, I just wanted to have my own take on it. Here are 12 kinds of people on social media;
2. The depressed and the depressing: These people are always depressed and thrive in spreading their depression to others. Every post is toxic, negative, damning and you just wonder if anything ever goes well for these people.
3. The motivational speakers: These people are always posting motivations. A Sunday picture cannot go without a motivational speech, relevant or irrelevant. These people always have an advice to give on every topic regardless of how informed or uninformed they are on such topic e.g. a single person who cannot maintain a stable relationship with a cat explaining what ‘marriage is all about’.
4. The sharers: These people are always sharing quotes, pictures, videos that seem to make sense, but not all do. If it is attributed to a pastor, celebrity, musician or whoever with a name they’ll share it without even thinking of the content.
5. The happy couple / newlyweds: These people are similar to the first group of people. Always sharing cheesy quotes, pictures and thoughts about their partners. My husband is this, my wife is that, we are the best. News flash: it was fun the first few times, now it’s just boring, annoying and nobody cares.
6. The weirdos: These people have no idea of how social media works. Writing comments that aren’t even related to the post, sharing silly images or quotes, sending random ‘let’s be friends’ messages.
7. The losers who think they’re winners: These people are always posting pictures of them in clubs, with girls, plenty of bottles, dollar bills, cars etc. and somehow think that actually impresses people.
8. The groupies: These people belong to all groups. They don’t have a taste or an area of interest. They’re a jack of all groups. And to make it worse, they don’t hesitate to add others to such groups without even giving the slightest f*ck if the person would like it or not. I usually just leave those groups immediately.
9. The gamers: If you send me one more candy crush invite I’m going to crush you with the candy. There’s nothing wrong with playing games on Facebook, just don’t bother others with it, at least not on a regular basis.
10. The creeps / spies: These people are on every platform creeping on and stalking the lives of others without sharing anything of their own. No likes no comments but they save multiple pictures or videos of random strangers on their devices.
11. The comedians: There are those who are naturally funny and those who are trying way too hard to be funny. These people share the best of jokes, and others the lamest of jokes that actually annoy you more than amuse you.
12. The relationship and sex experts: These people don’t write or post anything other than relationships and sex. They always talking about bae, beau, hubby, wife material, how to keep a man, what not to do in a relationship, bla bla bla. The saddest part is some of them are single and searching but not finding and worst of all get laid less than plants do. These people can sometimes be similar to the motivational speakers
There goes my list, I know this topic is not new,use the comment box to share other types of people on social media that I didn’t mention.
Image via: Hellosmart.